The MG950 is an industrial mesh welding system which is used everywhere where great ﬂexibility, high production speed and the highest product quality is required from the ﬁrst mesh.
System MG950, the new welding machine for complex meshes in small batches
The new MG950 system is a mesh welding machine, which is designed primarily for the production of industrial mesh. The aim was to broaden the product portfolio with a welding machine that is flexible in relation to various mesh geometries, achieves high production speeds and exhibits the highest quality right from the first mesh.
- The highly ﬂexible single welding groups with a width of less than 50 mm (2.0 in) and a straightforward possibility of connection to two independent circuits make extremely productive manufacture of very complex meshes possible in the
smallest batch sizes.
- Mesh width 200 – 1600 mm (7.9 – 63.0 in)
- Mesh length 300 – 3000 mm (11.8 – 118.1 in)
- Wire diameter 2.0 – 8.0 mm (0.08 – 0.31 in)
- Line wire spacing min. 20 mm (0.8 in)
Cycle speeds of up to 150 wires per minute and two efficient direct current
medium frequency circuits if required allow a high level of productivity for
complex and sophisticated meshes. This is without reverting to cascading which
The positioning of the very stable line wire feeds is supported by a very
precise measurement system.
The operating software determines the correct welding parameters
In this way the necessary quality for sale of the mesh is attained as soon as the ﬁrst mesh produced following conversion.